Дата размещения: 24.07.2020
To fulfil the role successfully your professional background should include:
- Actively participate in the development and execution of the Risk Strategy of the Bank.
- Be a part of strategic projects ensuring Risk Management compliance and proper mitigation of risks.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Internal Audit and other divisions of the Bank.
- Be part of the Global Risk Management network of BMW Group Financial Services, actively collaborate with the central Risk Management function in the Headquarters.
- Ensure timely and high quality reporting to the Central Bank of Russia. Be the contact person for Risk Management topics with the Central Bank and external auditors.
- Be the main contact point of Risk Management Department for the internal colleagues with regards to the regulatory requirements related questions.
- Be the methodological center of competence for Risk Management:
- Monitor and analyze the regulatory requirements and documents.
- Ensure compliance of internal guidelines and processes with the existing laws of the Russian Federation, regulations and normative acts of the CBR, BMW Group Risk Management standards and norms.
- Proven experience in Banking Risk Management (10-15 years).
- Skills/ knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements in the area of Risk Management (must-have).
- Methodology experience.
- IFRS knowledge (esp. IFRS9).
- Practical experience in liaising with the CBR, external auditors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to articulate ideas and develop alternative recommendations.
- Ability to challenge and influence Senior Managers when necessary.
- Advanced English (must-have).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.